The deadline has passed for in-school yearbook delivery. If you still would like to order a yearbook, you may do so by following the link below and having it delivered to your home.
Ordering Your Yearbook
If you ordered a yearbook last year, you can use the same log in information to order again. Please visit TreeRing to get started. Links are available to reset your password if necessary. If you are new to Walker, or did not order last year, please click here for detailed instructions on how to set up your account.
Creating Custom Pages for Your Student
Make your student's yearbook extra special by customizing pages! Each yearbook purchase includes two custom pages. Additional pages are available for $0.99 each. Simply load your personal photographs into your TreeRing account and start designing. Please click here for detailed instructions on the custom page process.
2020-2021 Yearbook Cover Contest Rules
- Students' artwork should reflect the "Walker experience".
- Drawings should be on an 8.5x11 piece of white paper, positioned vertically. Horizonal entries cannot be accepted since they would not work as a book cover.
- Students should use colored pencils, crayons or markers for their drawings. Materials should be "flat" - no puffy paints, puffy markers, stickers, etc.
- Students should write their name and grade on the BACK of the picture.
- Pictures should be turned in to the main office no later than Thursday, April 22nd. Remote students may either drop their artwork off at Walker, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a different drop off location.
- Beginning Monday, April 26th, cover contest entries will be displayed by grade in the Art Hallway - teachers and staff will vote on a winner for each grade.
- The 5th and 4th grade winners' artwork will display on the front and back yearbook cover respectively, while the Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade winners will have their artwork displayed inside the book. Note: remote students who enter will be considered with their grade level.
- Questions can be sent to email@example.com